We cannot filter out the report data based on group selected by user

hi All,
I have a requirement that on task report a user can filter with the Assigned To (user or group) funtionality (=tp!asignees). I have userOrGroup picker field where a user can select a user or a group . Based on that selection , reportdata will be fetched from portal report (Report = task by process model). But problem is that when we select user the filter is working fine but in case of user it is not working fine. We cannot filter out the report data based on group selected by user. Every time it is showing no data. Please help.

OriginalPostID-210488

OriginalPostID-210488

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • To the best of my knowledge, the topeople() function may not work in this case. The issue in this scenario is, the category of the report is Process Details Per Process Model and so I believe that the assignees which appears in each row of the report could be more than one which means that one row is able to hold more than one value and that too in a string format which finally makes the filtering a tough job(Even an "in" filter works well only when we need to filter on a column that holds one value against one record). I believe that in this case even the conversion functions or casting won't do the job.
  • To the best of my knowledge, the topeople() function may not work in this case. The issue in this scenario is, the category of the report is Process Details Per Process Model and so I believe that the assignees which appears in each row of the report could be more than one which means that one row is able to hold more than one value and that too in a string format which finally makes the filtering a tough job(Even an "in" filter works well only when we need to filter on a column that holds one value against one record). I believe that in this case even the conversion functions or casting won't do the job.
Children
No Data