Filter the tasks which have not been accepted by any user

Certified Senior Developer

Have a task report for fetching the tasks assigned to a pool of users including logged in user.

We have a requirement to filter the tasks which have not been accepted by any user.

Am using following query filter in queryProcessAnalytics()

a!queryFilter(field:"c6",operator:"is null")
where "c6" denotes the Owner of the task i.e tp!owner

But its not working as expected. The report does not return anything.

Please suggest.

OriginalPostID-217325

OriginalPostID-217325

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @vikrantb I would suggest checking how the task properties/attributes behave in various scenarios by performing a minimal amount of testing. For instance, one of the attributes (I don't remember if it's tp!owner or task_assignees_owner) of the task behaves in a different way when the task is assigned to Group compared to a task directly targeted to a User. It would be worth making the conclusions prior to actually making use of the attributes as filters. Also I would suggest checking the Status of the task just in case if you would like to filter the tasks based on status as suggested by other user, especially when the task is directly targeted to user.
  • @vikrantb I would suggest checking how the task properties/attributes behave in various scenarios by performing a minimal amount of testing. For instance, one of the attributes (I don't remember if it's tp!owner or task_assignees_owner) of the task behaves in a different way when the task is assigned to Group compared to a task directly targeted to a User. It would be worth making the conclusions prior to actually making use of the attributes as filters. Also I would suggest checking the Status of the task just in case if you would like to filter the tasks based on status as suggested by other user, especially when the task is directly targeted to user.
Children
No Data