Unable to register cleanup Synchronization with TransactionManager

Hello! I have 3 reports in my application.Initially, all the reports were working fine, however, now I am getting following error for all the reports:

Unable to register cleanup Synchronization with TransactionManager

I have attached logs for more details. Please let me know your inputs to solve this error. Thanks!

reports_error_log.txt

OriginalPostID-227358

OriginalPostID-227358

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • As the error suggests, the issue is occurring while querying the data. Ensure that the database is up and reachable from your environment, and that your datasource is able to be verified successfully. You may also check that queries to the database from other rules/applications are able to complete successfully.

If there are no issues with database connectivity, then try adding the following line to the file at <Appian Home>/ear/suite.ear/resources/appian_log4j.properties:

log4j.logger.org.hibernate.util.JDBCExceptionReporter=DEBUG

then reproduce the error and see if there is any additional detail.
  • As the error suggests, the issue is occurring while querying the data. Ensure that the database is up and reachable from your environment, and that your datasource is able to be verified successfully. You may also check that queries to the database from other rules/applications are able to complete successfully.

If there are no issues with database connectivity, then try adding the following line to the file at <Appian Home>/ear/suite.ear/resources/appian_log4j.properties:

log4j.logger.org.hibernate.util.JDBCExceptionReporter=DEBUG

then reproduce the error and see if there is any additional detail.
Children
No Data