Unable to register cleanup Synchronization with TransactionManager

Hello! I have 3 reports in my application.Initially, all the reports were working fine, however, now I am getting following error for all the reports:

Unable to register cleanup Synchronization with TransactionManager

I have attached logs for more details. Please let me know your inputs to solve this error. Thanks!

reports_error_log.txt

OriginalPostID-227358

OriginalPostID-227358

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi, I think I have the same problems
    A few days ago, I created a new data source and I inserted query rules (with entity on this data source). If I use this queries (in interfaces or in expressions), sometimes Appian gives me the error: 'Unable to register cleanup Synchronization with TransactionManager'
    However, if I refresh, the interface (or the expression) return the correct data. I proved to check the data source inserted and to see if the Entity mappings is verified, but I didn't see any error.
    Can it be a problem in the DB?
    Thanks in advance

• Hi, I think I have the same problems
    A few days ago, I created a new data source and I inserted query rules (with entity on this data source). If I use this queries (in interfaces or in expressions), sometimes Appian gives me the error: 'Unable to register cleanup Synchronization with TransactionManager'
    However, if I refresh, the interface (or the expression) return the correct data. I proved to check the data source inserted and to see if the Entity mappings is verified, but I didn't see any error.
    Can it be a problem in the DB?
    Thanks in advance

Children
No Data