Task ID not showing in Tasks Report

Hi All,

I am trying to show the task report in tempo which can be used to reassign the certain tasks to other Users but I can't see the task ID in the report. I am using "forum.appian.com/.../Task_Report_Tutorial.html" Task Report Tutorial to create the report. Can anyone guide me how can I show TaskID in the report so that I can use that as ID to select?

Thanks
Rishu

OriginalPostID-251564

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @rishub Let's say the result of analytics query is stored in a variable by name report_ds. Then using the index(local!report_ds,"identifiers",{}) as value of the gridTextColumn should list out all the task ids. Use the same if you would like to utilise the task ids in the drill down or for a debugging purpose.

In case if you want to surface these ids to the end users and allow them to sort based on it, you can opt for the approach mentioned by @rajasekharp / @poornah.
  • @rishub Let's say the result of analytics query is stored in a variable by name report_ds. Then using the index(local!report_ds,"identifiers",{}) as value of the gridTextColumn should list out all the task ids. Use the same if you would like to utilise the task ids in the drill down or for a debugging purpose.

In case if you want to surface these ids to the end users and allow them to sort based on it, you can opt for the approach mentioned by @rajasekharp / @poornah.
Children
No Data