Any way to display a table which will show not only active member of this group but also data saved in customField for each user.

On Appian:
I have a custom group that allow using old vacation after 30.06. I manged member of this user by simply adding and removing user member using process model.On customer request I need to display a table which will show not only active member of this group but also data saved in customField for each user. Is there are any idea how to do it?

OriginalPostID-22680

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • The getdistinctusers() function will give you an array of users from the given group. The user() function allows you to get any field, including custom fields, of the given user. You can combine both using the NEW VERSION of the doForEach (make sure to download the latest version from Forum - Shared Components - Expression Functions - View All Expression Functions) to get customFieldX for each user, for example,

=doforeach("user",getdistinctusers(topeople(ri!group)),"customField1")

On the other hand, the ncolumntable() accepts two mandatory parameters. An array of strings with the headers, and the array with the items for the first colum. Let's say I want to display a list of usernames from a given group and the first name of each one, this rule will do the trick:

=ncolumntable({"Username","First Name"},getdistinctusers(topeople(ri!group)),doforeach("user",getdistinctusers(topeople(ri!group)),"firstName"))
  • The getdistinctusers() function will give you an array of users from the given group. The user() function allows you to get any field, including custom fields, of the given user. You can combine both using the NEW VERSION of the doForEach (make sure to download the latest version from Forum - Shared Components - Expression Functions - View All Expression Functions) to get customFieldX for each user, for example,

=doforeach("user",getdistinctusers(topeople(ri!group)),"customField1")

On the other hand, the ncolumntable() accepts two mandatory parameters. An array of strings with the headers, and the array with the items for the first colum. Let's say I want to display a list of usernames from a given group and the first name of each one, this rule will do the trick:

=ncolumntable({"Username","First Name"},getdistinctusers(topeople(ri!group)),doforeach("user",getdistinctusers(topeople(ri!group)),"firstName"))
Children
No Data