Need to create a report where columns denote months, rows denote completed tasks across month.

I need to create a report such that:
The columns denote the months (Jan Feb ... Dec)
The rows denote the no of completed tasks across instances in that month per User.

Something like this:
-----------------Jan---Feb---...---Dec---Total tasks completed
User1--------10-------20---------10------40
User2 ---------05--------0----------0-------05

The tasks are aggregation of Completed tasks across process instances for that user.
How can I achieve this ?....

OriginalPostID-32707

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hey thanks a ton! worked like a charm!
    Going further, I tried (without success :( ) to have a report for a user which will have months on top and "On Time tasks", "Late Tasks" and "Total Tasks" on the left. I tried returing values on 2 conditions (1st to check the month, 2nd to check the OnTime/Late boolean) However summation can only happen on "1" and count cannot be used. Any pointers will be helpful. Thanks
  • Hey thanks a ton! worked like a charm!
    Going further, I tried (without success :( ) to have a report for a user which will have months on top and "On Time tasks", "Late Tasks" and "Total Tasks" on the left. I tried returing values on 2 conditions (1st to check the month, 2nd to check the OnTime/Late boolean) However summation can only happen on "1" and count cannot be used. Any pointers will be helpful. Thanks
Children
No Data