59569 - no subject - I'm trying to drill down a report(parent

I'm trying to drill down a report(parent) and link it to a dashboard which should contain several reports(child). Unfortunately, there is no option to filter values on the child reports in (dashboard with no context) that i created.
This is the same with "Report link to other report" - but this will just drill down to one report only. What I want is to show multiple reports from drill-down. If I use "Report link to Dashboard", it won't give me option to filter. Any suggestions on how i can show multiple reports related to a single parent report?

Hope to here from you guys soon. Thanks in advance. ...

OriginalPostID-59569

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

• You are right that you can't filter to a page with several reports to only show content pertinent to the data that was clicked on. However see if the following helps in your use case. Can you go to a process specific page (dashboard) from a main report link. This may be one of the sub-processes dashboard page. On this page, if you have an identifier of the main process (say case id or parent process id), then you could put your multiple reports on this page and use this variable to filter and only show content related to the process/report data that was clicked on. Do keep in mind the implications of having many reports in a page.
  • i already did it,but it will just show you the information on that process instance and not the entire data/info