60105 - no subject - I am trying to make a task report for a

I am trying to make a task report for a particular user (who is set in a process model).
(This is so that I can reassign all their individual tasks to another set user).
I want to set a node to create a report that collects the individual (sometimes private) tasks for each user in a fixed group, so that I can filter it by the selected user in the process model.

Can anyone suggest a task report set-up?

Thanks...

OriginalPostID-60105

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • 1. Do a save-as of the "Tasks for User" report
    2. Remove all columns and leave just one you will add called "Task ID" defined as tp!id
    3. In your model configure the "Execute Process Report" smart service forum.appian.com/.../Execute_Process_Report_Smart_Service The context can be a user process variable
    4. Store the Task ID column available in the outputs in a process variable of type multiple-decimal
    5. Use the "Reassign Task" smart service part of the Task Services plug-in available for download here in Appian Forum under the "Shared Components" section (forum.appian.com/.../components)- Smart Services - View All Smart Services
    6. The "Reassign Task" inputs let you choose the next assignee
    7. In the "Task ID" input you can use your variable from step #4 with the [tp!instanceIndex] accessor that will pass each of the items inside the array to each instance of the node

=pv!TaskID[tp!instanceindex]

8. Configure the "Other" tab of this node to "Automatically run multiple instances of this node" - "Run one instance for each item in " (pv!TaskID) which in this case is the name of the pv I created on step #4
  • 1. Do a save-as of the "Tasks for User" report
    2. Remove all columns and leave just one you will add called "Task ID" defined as tp!id
    3. In your model configure the "Execute Process Report" smart service forum.appian.com/.../Execute_Process_Report_Smart_Service The context can be a user process variable
    4. Store the Task ID column available in the outputs in a process variable of type multiple-decimal
    5. Use the "Reassign Task" smart service part of the Task Services plug-in available for download here in Appian Forum under the "Shared Components" section (forum.appian.com/.../components)- Smart Services - View All Smart Services
    6. The "Reassign Task" inputs let you choose the next assignee
    7. In the "Task ID" input you can use your variable from step #4 with the [tp!instanceIndex] accessor that will pass each of the items inside the array to each instance of the node

=pv!TaskID[tp!instanceindex]

8. Configure the "Other" tab of this node to "Automatically run multiple instances of this node" - "Run one instance for each item in " (pv!TaskID) which in this case is the name of the pv I created on step #4
Children
No Data