63650 - no subject - Hi Everyone,\nIs there any out of box fu

Hi Everyone,
Is there any out of box functionality in Appian reports, wherein user can generate pivot tables based on the selection of required rows in reports?
For instance, if user select any row in report, then for that row, user can see all the column values?
The columns in my reports are dynamic equal to the number of instances.

Its on urgent requirement, Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance...

OriginalPostID-63650

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

• Appian reports as such dont support this.This could be achived using a process based solution.
    Have a form with a paging grid which displays all the rows that you would see in the report.
    Allow user to select rows.If the data is available in the DB, then the selected data can be exported to an excel.
  • @abiramej: Thanks for the update. However, as if now we were using the above approach itself, but we want to avoid designing of separate process for this if this is given by Appian platform implicitly.
    I have asked this question from technical support, and they have provided me with this alternative: Can you please throw some light on it if possible :

"You can use the OOB Execute report to apply a filter to the report and then export the data or the custom plug-in "Execute Report with Multiple Filters" if additional filters need to be added to the report.
    Then use Export to CSV plug-in to export this to a CSV file."

Thanks in advance.