63667 - no subject - Hi,\nI want a report that shows all task

Hi,
I want a report that shows all tasks I am assigned to for specific process models.

I used the task per process modell report and added a column "assignees", which I set to tp!assignees.

On the dashboard I set the filter to "assignees like loggedinuser()".

However, this is always returning all the tasks of the process models.

Any better ideas how to get this report working?

Thanks, Moritz...

OriginalPostID-63667

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Senior Developer
    If you have a limited set of groups, and you know the user will only be in one of them (such as an office division), you can accomplish this. I couldn't find a good way to do it when a user could be in multiple groups.

Have a column that is the group. Create a constant for each group. Then create a rule that takes in a user, checks "isusermemberofgroup()" for each of the group constants, and returns the first group constant it finds (or return null).

Then in the additional filter, you can put "Group" = rule!whichGroupIsUserIn(loggedInUser())

Unfortunately, this is tailored to a fairly specific use case. It would be nice if there were a way to check group membership on a report. The alternative is having to store a list of all members of a group in a process variable, and checking the logged in user against that list - but that's not an ideal solution.
    Certified Senior Developer
    If you have a limited set of groups, and you know the user will only be in one of them (such as an office division), you can accomplish this. I couldn't find a good way to do it when a user could be in multiple groups.

Have a column that is the group. Create a constant for each group. Then create a rule that takes in a user, checks "isusermemberofgroup()" for each of the group constants, and returns the first group constant it finds (or return null).

Then in the additional filter, you can put "Group" = rule!whichGroupIsUserIn(loggedInUser())

Unfortunately, this is tailored to a fairly specific use case. It would be nice if there were a way to check group membership on a report. The alternative is having to store a list of all members of a group in a process variable, and checking the logged in user against that list - but that's not an ideal solution.
Children
No Data