64480 - no subject - I have two arrays in process model conta

I have two arrays in process model containing FirstName and LastName in it. I am reporting on this process model. I want to display Name(FirstName LastName) as single column on report. I am trying to use doForEach to achieve so, but it doesnt appear to be working on report. Any help/suggestion? Thanks....

OriginalPostID-64480

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Neither doforeach() nor looping functions are available in reports, so you would need to perform the expression in the process and save the results into a pv which could be displayed on the report.

That said, are you trying to display the array elements in different rows of the process model report? This will not work as there will be a single row per process instance of the model. Perhaps you could explain your use case?
  • Neither doforeach() nor looping functions are available in reports, so you would need to perform the expression in the process and save the results into a pv which could be displayed on the report.

That said, are you trying to display the array elements in different rows of the process model report? This will not work as there will be a single row per process instance of the model. Perhaps you could explain your use case?
Children
No Data