64480 - no subject - I have two arrays in process model conta

I have two arrays in process model containing FirstName and LastName in it. I am reporting on this process model. I want to display Name(FirstName LastName) as single column on report. I am trying to use doForEach to achieve so, but it doesnt appear to be working on report. Any help/suggestion? Thanks....

OriginalPostID-64480

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • You can try with following solution also if u r facing perfomance issue using recursion
    1. you can fixed this issue for newer instances by directly doing changes in process model(add new pv fullNameList)
    2. For Existing instancess follow following steps.
    a.Create pv in existing process using "IFM Manager"smart service with same name(fullNameList).
    b.Create one utility process model which will get both firstNameList and lastNameList from existing process using "Get External PV" smart service. create fullnamelist and update the pv fullnameList in existing process using "Set External PV" smart service.
    c. this will be one time activity if your firstnamelist and lastnamelist pvs not going to change existing instances.
  • You can try with following solution also if u r facing perfomance issue using recursion
    1. you can fixed this issue for newer instances by directly doing changes in process model(add new pv fullNameList)
    2. For Existing instancess follow following steps.
    a.Create pv in existing process using "IFM Manager"smart service with same name(fullNameList).
    b.Create one utility process model which will get both firstNameList and lastNameList from existing process using "Get External PV" smart service. create fullnamelist and update the pv fullnameList in existing process using "Set External PV" smart service.
    c. this will be one time activity if your firstnamelist and lastnamelist pvs not going to change existing instances.
Children
No Data