68879 - no subject - Hi,\nI have a multiple CDT with four fie

Hi,
I have a multiple CDT with four fields. I would like to show, in a new Tempo record, a grid with four columns (one for each field) - like the function "ncolumntable" in dashboards.
I tried to put each CDT field (ex. rf!Employees.name) into a "data" field in the Grid Component but it doesn't work.
Thanks!...

OriginalPostID-68879

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • The example I gave was only the first part of the rule...Note that there are 5 parameters for the rule!APN_uiPagingGrid(). 1) label (optional) 2) instructions (optional) 3) columns (required) 4) pagingInfo (required) and 5) totalCount. (required). Remember that we already defined our pagingInfo as a local variable, pagingInfo. As for the total count, we have our data subset, 'dataSubset' and you can use dot notation, dataSubset.totalCount to determine the total count of your data.

I would recommend reading the description on the APN_uiPagingGrid(). Hope this helps.
  • The example I gave was only the first part of the rule...Note that there are 5 parameters for the rule!APN_uiPagingGrid(). 1) label (optional) 2) instructions (optional) 3) columns (required) 4) pagingInfo (required) and 5) totalCount. (required). Remember that we already defined our pagingInfo as a local variable, pagingInfo. As for the total count, we have our data subset, 'dataSubset' and you can use dot notation, dataSubset.totalCount to determine the total count of your data.

I would recommend reading the description on the APN_uiPagingGrid(). Hope this helps.
Children
No Data