77606 - no subject - Hi,\n\nI want to use 'nColumnTable' func

Hi,

I want to use 'nColumnTable' function to be used in reports. But when doing the same i getting no result. I want to know the 'formating' (text, number ,image etc) to be used to get it displayed over the report.

Although this 'nColumnTable' is displaying data correct over the channel using web content with dyanmic data in dashboard.

Please suggest.

OriginalPostID-77606

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • By report, I am assuming Appian Reports, correct? If so, you cannot use nTableColumn expression in Appian reports. What are you trying to achieve by doing this? Are you trying to display an array of value in a process instance as one row each? Keep in mind, Appian reports work on the concept of 'one row' per instance. If your instance contains a pv! of type multiple, it will not be automatically rendered as multiple rows.
    If this is a small set of data associated with the process instance, my recommendation would be to show it using ntablecolumns in the process dashboard using We content with dynamic data channel.
    An ideal approach for your problem is to use the SAIL report framework and Grid component.
  • By report, I am assuming Appian Reports, correct? If so, you cannot use nTableColumn expression in Appian reports. What are you trying to achieve by doing this? Are you trying to display an array of value in a process instance as one row each? Keep in mind, Appian reports work on the concept of 'one row' per instance. If your instance contains a pv! of type multiple, it will not be automatically rendered as multiple rows.
    If this is a small set of data associated with the process instance, my recommendation would be to show it using ntablecolumns in the process dashboard using We content with dynamic data channel.
    An ideal approach for your problem is to use the SAIL report framework and Grid component.
Children
No Data