94682 - no subject - Hi, I would live to create a tempo repor

Hi, I would live to create a tempo report with the first Column with process ID as a link to record for that process. Could you provide me an hard-coded example? Thanks. ...

OriginalPostID-94682

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • The Task Report Tutorial at forum.appian.com/.../Task_Report_Tutorial has an example of how to build this type of report. However, since you are drilling down to a process dashboard instead of the task form, you'll need to use the urlforrecord() to create the link. An example is:

a!gridLinkColumn(
    label: "Your Column Name",
              field: local!datasubset.columns[1].field,
    data: if(local!datasubset.totalCount=0, {}, apply(a!safeLink(uri: _, label: _), merge(urlforrecord(cons!YOUR_RECORD_TYPE, local!datasubset.identifiers), local!datasubset.data[1].cells.value)))

)
  • The Task Report Tutorial at forum.appian.com/.../Task_Report_Tutorial has an example of how to build this type of report. However, since you are drilling down to a process dashboard instead of the task form, you'll need to use the urlforrecord() to create the link. An example is:

a!gridLinkColumn(
    label: "Your Column Name",
              field: local!datasubset.columns[1].field,
    data: if(local!datasubset.totalCount=0, {}, apply(a!safeLink(uri: _, label: _), merge(urlforrecord(cons!YOUR_RECORD_TYPE, local!datasubset.identifiers), local!datasubset.data[1].cells.value)))

)
Children
No Data