I have a Task Report (Portal Report) where I want to display some Task related details.

Greetings! I have a Task Report (Portal Report) where I want to display some Task related details. In addition, I also want to display 1 more column - request id, which is a process data. Since I cannot get access to process data in a Task report, I use a work-around. With all my Task Subjects, I append the Request Id, something like "Complete Onboarding-2211". Here "Complete Onboarding" is actual Task subject to which I have appended the Request Id "2211". In my Task Report I call a Rule (=split(ri!taskname_txt,"-")[ri!returnType_int]) which I use to split and populate Task subject and Request Id columns from Task Subject.

The problem I face is, the Task subject column gets populated for all rows, but the Request Id column is eccentric. For some rows, the Request Id is populated and for some other rows (under exact similar scenarios) the value doesn't get populated. This issue is very eccentric that we couldn't reproduce it everytime. Even Process Model...

OriginalPostID-98151

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible