100749 - no subject - I am trying to create a simple report of

I am trying to create a simple report of tasks that are late. I have it created. I created a filter set for the task status so you can see completed, assigned and accepted statuses. I want to also have a choice of Active. I have tried and tried and tried to make this happen and everything I try is not working.

I even created a rule with: called activeTask with =if(ri!taskStatus="Active",1,
if(ri!taskStatus="Assigned",1,
if(ri!taskStatus="Accepted",1,0)))

When I put try : =rule!activeTask(task_status()) I get all 0s in the report and no 1s.

What am I doing wrong?

I tried the if expression without a rule and it would not produce desired result either.

I don't want to be negative - but - simple things like this cause people not to want to learn how to do reports on their own.

OriginalPostID-100749

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I got task_status from the task report under Metrics.
    If you chose this and have the type being Task Status you will see, Accepted, Assigned, Skipped, Aborted, Completed etc for the task status. I have a filter for Accepted, Assigned and Completed. I want to have choice for Accepted and Assigned. A manager wants to see what tasks are late.
    I am trying to combine two task status values so I can filter on it.
  • I got task_status from the task report under Metrics.
    If you chose this and have the type being Task Status you will see, Accepted, Assigned, Skipped, Aborted, Completed etc for the task status. I have a filter for Accepted, Assigned and Completed. I want to have choice for Accepted and Assigned. A manager wants to see what tasks are late.
    I am trying to combine two task status values so I can filter on it.
Children
No Data