112264 - no subject - We want to show a CDT in a process dashb

We want to show a CDT in a process dashboard using ncolumntable function. Since your not suppose to use byreference for a CDT, the question is how can you show the CDT values in a sub process on the parent dashboard. I see you can create a web content channel and point it to a sub process. the issue is when that sub process archives, not what do you show on the parent dashboard. Is there a way to have an if statement that looks if the process is completed, then show data from one process verses showing data from a sub process.

I understand that if we had a data store we could use a query rule and get the data. We don't want to create a SQL table for everything.
Keith

OriginalPostID-112264

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • They are standard elements of the Date and Time format: www.w3.org/.../NOTE-datetime
    T means Time, and Z means it's using UTC.

Where is this data coming from? If it's coming from an Appian DateTime PV, you can try wrapping the entire column in tostring() or todate(). You can also write your own formatting rule using the text() function and apply() it to all the values in the column.

If it's coming from an external service, you'll need to figure out a way to parse it into a different format. Depending on the format you're looking for, I could probably provide more guidance.
  • They are standard elements of the Date and Time format: www.w3.org/.../NOTE-datetime
    T means Time, and Z means it's using UTC.

Where is this data coming from? If it's coming from an Appian DateTime PV, you can try wrapping the entire column in tostring() or todate(). You can also write your own formatting rule using the text() function and apply() it to all the values in the column.

If it's coming from an external service, you'll need to figure out a way to parse it into a different format. Depending on the format you're looking for, I could probably provide more guidance.
Children
No Data