114879 - no subject - I have a task report that I need for sho

I have a task report that I need for showing data in my process instance dashboard. The report is defined to use 2 Report Contexts (as shown in the picture "Pic1_Report" in the attached zip file). The problem appears in the process instance dashboard - where I am using this report to show user data ("Pic2_Dashboard" in the attached zip file). In here, the report is automatically set to use 1 Report Context instead of 2 (as it was originally defined). I changed it to use 2 Report Contexts and tried saving it in the process instance dashboard, but it was of no use - it showed the correct data at the moment, but the report wasn't saved to use the 2 report contexts for the next time (and for other instances...)
Please tell me If you have any idea how to fix this... I would very much appreciate it...
Thank you in advance...
Best Regards, Bojan...

OriginalPostID-114879

Pics.zip

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Eduardo and thank you!!! :)
    The report is a task report (Tasks by Process Model). I set the setting that you suggested ("Use Dashboard Context") to "No", and it used the default contexts defined in the report. So now it's working fine... Thank you! That did solve my problem. But I still don't know why if I choose Yes (I can not manually add or remove other contexts - and it doesn't even set the default 2 contexts - it only sets one report context...)
    Thanks again,
    BR, Bojan
  • Hi Eduardo and thank you!!! :)
    The report is a task report (Tasks by Process Model). I set the setting that you suggested ("Use Dashboard Context") to "No", and it used the default contexts defined in the report. So now it's working fine... Thank you! That did solve my problem. But I still don't know why if I choose Yes (I can not manually add or remove other contexts - and it doesn't even set the default 2 contexts - it only sets one report context...)
    Thanks again,
    BR, Bojan
Children
No Data