115950 - no subject - I have a main process model with several

I have a main process model with several sub processes. In a task report per model, how to get the main process id from sub process task? Is there a function like getParentProcessId() ? I see there is a similar function in process metrix of the process report. ...

OriginalPostID-115950

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Save your main process id into a variable. In the sub-process when you create the same name variable as your main, make sure you use the "Value for variable is provided when starting a process". Make sure you save and publish your subprocess... go back to your main process to the subprocess setup... you will specify the data to pass to the subprocess.... hope this helps! :)
  • Save your main process id into a variable. In the sub-process when you create the same name variable as your main, make sure you use the "Value for variable is provided when starting a process". Make sure you save and publish your subprocess... go back to your main process to the subprocess setup... you will specify the data to pass to the subprocess.... hope this helps! :)
Children
No Data