116222 - no subject - #Appian 7.5\n\nI have a portal report wi

#Appian 7.5

I have a portal report with Lag() function as a column definition. This returns a "duration". In my process model, I am using Execute Process report smart service. Although the portal report shows data in the format: "5 days 23 hrs 48 mins", the same data obtained via the smart service comes in the format: "5::23:48:35.802". How should I format the data so that value is obtained in dd-hh-mm format.
I tried using todecimal(Lag()) as the column definition(this was mentioned in one of the earlier forum posts) on the portal report but with no success. Please suggest....

OriginalPostID-116222

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • It is process model optimization report and I am using the function Lag() there. I am applying the code you sent in this portal report's column definition.Simply using the Lag() function renders the duration on portal but this data doesnt renders on tempo if I use Portal to SAIL plugin. As a workaround, I am using Execute process report smart service as an intermediate layer. Lag() gives good data on portal report but faulty data using the smart service.

Using the following expression for the column definition on my portal report:

split(joinarray(split(Lag(),"::"),":"),":")[1]&"-"&split(joinarray(split(Lag(),":"),":"),":")[2]&"-"&split(joinarray(split(Lag(),":"),":"),":")[3]&"-"&split(joinarray(split(Lag(),"."),":"),":")[4]
  • It is process model optimization report and I am using the function Lag() there. I am applying the code you sent in this portal report's column definition.Simply using the Lag() function renders the duration on portal but this data doesnt renders on tempo if I use Portal to SAIL plugin. As a workaround, I am using Execute process report smart service as an intermediate layer. Lag() gives good data on portal report but faulty data using the smart service.

Using the following expression for the column definition on my portal report:

split(joinarray(split(Lag(),"::"),":"),":")[1]&"-"&split(joinarray(split(Lag(),":"),":"),":")[2]&"-"&split(joinarray(split(Lag(),":"),":"),":")[3]&"-"&split(joinarray(split(Lag(),"."),":"),":")[4]
Children
No Data