119941 - no subject - Hi All,\n\nAm getting below error for al

Hi All,

Am getting below error for all the entity backed reports
Expression evaluation error in rule 'queryrecord' (called by rules 'getreportdetails' > 'dailyreport') [line 19]: The a!queryAggregation function has an invalid value for the “aggregationColumns” parameter. “aggregationColumns” must not be null or empty.

Please let me know if anyone of you faced and fixed this?
Regards,
Madhu

OriginalPostID-119941

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • The main problem here is that the error refers to queryrecord() as a rule instead of referring to it as a function. See how the error mentions queryrecord() is a rule, which is wrong:

Expression evaluation error in rule 'queryrecord'

this explains why stopped working all of a sudden; someone created a rule called queryrecord and now your expressions automatically refer to that rule instead of refering to the out of the box function.

To prove this, change your rule to use the fn! prefix before the word queryrecord like this and leave the rest as-is; you should see the behavior changes.

=fn!queryrecord(

)

once you confirm that works I'll guide you through the steps to get rid of the conflict.
  • The main problem here is that the error refers to queryrecord() as a rule instead of referring to it as a function. See how the error mentions queryrecord() is a rule, which is wrong:

Expression evaluation error in rule 'queryrecord'

this explains why stopped working all of a sudden; someone created a rule called queryrecord and now your expressions automatically refer to that rule instead of refering to the out of the box function.

To prove this, change your rule to use the fn! prefix before the word queryrecord like this and leave the rest as-is; you should see the behavior changes.

=fn!queryrecord(

)

once you confirm that works I'll guide you through the steps to get rid of the conflict.
Children
No Data