119941 - no subject - Hi All,\n\nAm getting below error for al

Hi All,

Am getting below error for all the entity backed reports
Expression evaluation error in rule 'queryrecord' (called by rules 'getreportdetails' > 'dailyreport') [line 19]: The a!queryAggregation function has an invalid value for the “aggregationColumns” parameter. “aggregationColumns” must not be null or empty.

Please let me know if anyone of you faced and fixed this?
Regards,
Madhu

OriginalPostID-119941

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Yes Eduardo we found yesterday that a rule with name queryrecord was created and my expression referred to that automatically. In one of the rule expressions it is like rule!queryrecord(...) and so I tried modifying to queryrecord removing 'rule!', saved and when we open that rule back it was still showing up as rule!queryrecord(...) , even after deleting the queryrecord rule still there is some reference left, it worked once we changed it back to fn!queryrecord(....). Please let me know the steps which you have mentioned above.
  • Yes Eduardo we found yesterday that a rule with name queryrecord was created and my expression referred to that automatically. In one of the rule expressions it is like rule!queryrecord(...) and so I tried modifying to queryrecord removing 'rule!', saved and when we open that rule back it was still showing up as rule!queryrecord(...) , even after deleting the queryrecord rule still there is some reference left, it worked once we changed it back to fn!queryrecord(....). Please let me know the steps which you have mentioned above.
Children
No Data