121874 - no subject - Hi,\nIs there any way that I can get Upd

Hi,
Is there any way that I can get Updated on, Updated by as well if prosses model is deleted then deleted by & deleted on for process model ? Is there any audit or history in either log files or in database which can give me this information for process models ?

Thanks in advance !!!...

OriginalPostID-121874

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • There is a file in your Logs folder called deletion.log which contains information on the deletion of objects and Applications. This though, doesn't reflect information regarding Process Models.

One way to know who/when a Process Model was updated can be to check the versioning once the Process Model gets Published. You can see this in the Process tabs on Designer.
  • There is a file in your Logs folder called deletion.log which contains information on the deletion of objects and Applications. This though, doesn't reflect information regarding Process Models.

One way to know who/when a Process Model was updated can be to check the versioning once the Process Model gets Published. You can see this in the Process tabs on Designer.
Children
No Data