123265 - no subject - Is there a way to find out what users se

Is there a way to find out what users select a person as their supervisor? It would be an organization view.

We had a username not change their supervisor and the supervisor in the profile is about three years old.

Since this was high level managers - it alerted us to this issue.

If I put my name in a report or rule - I would want to see everyone using me as their supervisor.

OriginalPostID-123265

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    Sorry if I wasn't clear, but for your first question, there are actually two rules: say getAllSupervisedEmployees() that takes in a supervisor and rule!isSuper that takes in both a supervisor and a user.

The first rule (rule!getAllSupervisedEmployees(supervisor)) could have a definition like filter(rule!isSuper(_, ri!superToSpecify), getdistinctusers(topeople(constant of all users group)))

The second rule (rule!isSuper(user, supervisor)) could have a definition like supervisor(ri!user) = ri!super

And yes, -all users group here- would be a constant pointing to the group that contains all users in the system.
    Certified Lead Developer
    Sorry if I wasn't clear, but for your first question, there are actually two rules: say getAllSupervisedEmployees() that takes in a supervisor and rule!isSuper that takes in both a supervisor and a user.

The first rule (rule!getAllSupervisedEmployees(supervisor)) could have a definition like filter(rule!isSuper(_, ri!superToSpecify), getdistinctusers(topeople(constant of all users group)))

The second rule (rule!isSuper(user, supervisor)) could have a definition like supervisor(ri!user) = ri!super

And yes, -all users group here- would be a constant pointing to the group that contains all users in the system.
Children
No Data