Im having an issue trying to display a portal report in SAIL.

Im having an issue trying to display a portal report in SAIL.
I have a column in my portal report for assignee which may contain multiple entries and it displays fine when viewing my report in designer.
However, when I am trying to display the portal report in my SAIL code, I cannot get the multiple assignees to be displayed.
I am trying to display the portal report in a gridField and have the particular SAIL code to display the assignees is here:

a!gridTextColumn(
label: "Assignee",
data: if(
local!datasubset.totalCount = 0,
{},
local!datasubset.data[4].cells.value
)
)

The error that I get is:

Interface Definition: Expression evaluation error at function a!gridField [line 38]: A grid component [label=“”] has an invalid value for “columns” and “value”. All “data” arrays must not contain more items than the specified “batchSize”, but “batchSize” was 20 and the largest ...

OriginalPostID-143743

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Tried that previously Ray.
    I get....

Expression evaluation error in rule 'iir_incidenttaskhistorygrid' at function a!gridField [line 37]: A grid component [label=“”] has an invalid value for “columns” and “value”. All “data” arrays must not contain more items than the specified “batchSize”, but “batchSize” was 20 and the largest column data array had 27 items. (APNX-1-4218-024)
  • Tried that previously Ray.
    I get....

Expression evaluation error in rule 'iir_incidenttaskhistorygrid' at function a!gridField [line 37]: A grid component [label=“”] has an invalid value for “columns” and “value”. All “data” arrays must not contain more items than the specified “batchSize”, but “batchSize” was 20 and the largest column data array had 27 items. (APNX-1-4218-024)
Children
No Data