146361 - no subject - I want to show multiple Portal Reports i

I want to show multiple Portal Reports in a page. I want to use Tabs, in each tab a Portal Report. Can any one suggest me. Thanks..!

OriginalPostID-146361

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • If you are trying to bring the look and feel of tabs in SAIL, you could make use of the following approach:
    1. Go with the button layout component and surface an array of buttons, each with the name of report.
    2. When a button is clicked, show the corresponding report. Further you can change the color of the button and disable it, by indicating to the user that the button has already been clicked.

It would be worth checking the look and feel of above approach, because the look might not be good if the labels of buttons are long or if there are many buttons (For example, we just have 4 buttons and it looks pretty good).

AFAIK this is the approach we opt for in case of a 'tabs' look and feel. Hope that helps and Keep posting for a better solution :).
  • If you are trying to bring the look and feel of tabs in SAIL, you could make use of the following approach:
    1. Go with the button layout component and surface an array of buttons, each with the name of report.
    2. When a button is clicked, show the corresponding report. Further you can change the color of the button and disable it, by indicating to the user that the button has already been clicked.

It would be worth checking the look and feel of above approach, because the look might not be good if the labels of buttons are long or if there are many buttons (For example, we just have 4 buttons and it looks pretty good).

AFAIK this is the approach we opt for in case of a 'tabs' look and feel. Hope that helps and Keep posting for a better solution :).
Children
No Data