148296 - no subject - I am working on the task report which di

I am working on the task report which display tasks in the grid component. I am using processTaskLink to create hyperlink on the task name so that when the user clicks on it. it opens the related task to the user. I dont want to display hyperlink for those task where its status is completed.

how I can disable hyperlink based on my column value!!!

OriginalPostID-148296

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi vahluwalia, Please do as follows:

Pass only that data to a!dynamicLink ()which needs to be hyperlinked. For example I just want to link only the first 3 rows in my grid. Then the definition of links attribute goes as follows:

links: apply(a!dynamicLink(value: _, saveInto: local!selectedVariable), index(local!itemsds.data.items, {1,2,3}, {}))

Here only, the data present at 1,2 and 3 items will be hyperlinked and the rest renders as ordinary text. Please do let me know if you have any follow up questions.
  • Hi vahluwalia, Please do as follows:

Pass only that data to a!dynamicLink ()which needs to be hyperlinked. For example I just want to link only the first 3 rows in my grid. Then the definition of links attribute goes as follows:

links: apply(a!dynamicLink(value: _, saveInto: local!selectedVariable), index(local!itemsds.data.items, {1,2,3}, {}))

Here only, the data present at 1,2 and 3 items will be hyperlinked and the rest renders as ordinary text. Please do let me know if you have any follow up questions.
Children
No Data