148296 - no subject - I am working on the task report which di

I am working on the task report which display tasks in the grid component. I am using processTaskLink to create hyperlink on the task name so that when the user clicks on it. it opens the related task to the user. I dont want to display hyperlink for those task where its status is completed.

how I can disable hyperlink based on my column value!!!

OriginalPostID-148296

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi vahluwalia, here goes the code and please do let me know if you have any follow up questions:

a!gridTextColumn(
              label: local!batchProcessResult.columns[3].label,
              field:"Task Description",
              data: local!batchProcessResult.data[3].cells.value,
              links: apply(
                                            a!processTaskLink(label: _, task: _),
                                                      merge(
                                                                values from local!batchProcessResult.data[3].cells.value corresponding to active tasks,
                                                                /* to-be-hyperlinked task ids corresponding to values of local!batchProcessResult.columns[3].label */
                                                                active task ids corresponding to local!batchProcessResult.data[3].cells.value
                                                      )                              
                                  )
    )

Also I have attached a code snippet, have a look at it if you want to make the functionality much generic.

Grid links.txt

• Hi vahluwalia, here goes the code and please do let me know if you have any follow up questions:

a!gridTextColumn(
              label: local!batchProcessResult.columns[3].label,
              field:"Task Description",
              data: local!batchProcessResult.data[3].cells.value,
              links: apply(
                                            a!processTaskLink(label: _, task: _),
                                                      merge(
                                                                values from local!batchProcessResult.data[3].cells.value corresponding to active tasks,
                                                                /* to-be-hyperlinked task ids corresponding to values of local!batchProcessResult.columns[3].label */
                                                                active task ids corresponding to local!batchProcessResult.data[3].cells.value
                                                      )                              
                                  )
    )

Also I have attached a code snippet, have a look at it if you want to make the functionality much generic.

Grid links.txt

Children
No Data