149680 - no subject - #Getting Process Data\n\nWe are making a

#Getting Process Data

We are making a portal report for "All Processes" where we want to show the time at which the status of a particular process has changed. For example,the date/time when a process has gone from "active" to "pause". However, we haven't found a way to do so. We have gone through the available process metrics for designing a portal report.

Is there a way we can find the time whenever the process status has been modified.

Thanks in advance!!!

OriginalPostID-149680

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @nileshr To the best of my knowledge, there isn't an OOTB possibility of doing so. Probably this could be achieved by two of the following ways:

1. Build a custom plugin to obtain the desired information.
    2. You can build a SAIL interface to perform the desired operations on processes and when ever you perform an operation (say pause namely) you could update the same in the database or trigger a process instance (which collects the desired metrics in the desired format) and update the variables in it every time based on the context of the processes which were actioned. There after you can obtain the information by querying the database or process analytics, depending on the method you choose.

Though I am not familiar with the APIs available for us to implement the first approach, but the second way is definitely doable.
  • @nileshr To the best of my knowledge, there isn't an OOTB possibility of doing so. Probably this could be achieved by two of the following ways:

1. Build a custom plugin to obtain the desired information.
    2. You can build a SAIL interface to perform the desired operations on processes and when ever you perform an operation (say pause namely) you could update the same in the database or trigger a process instance (which collects the desired metrics in the desired format) and update the variables in it every time based on the context of the processes which were actioned. There after you can obtain the information by querying the database or process analytics, depending on the method you choose.

Though I am not familiar with the APIs available for us to implement the first approach, but the second way is definitely doable.
Children
No Data