149680 - no subject - #Getting Process Data\n\nWe are making a

#Getting Process Data

We are making a portal report for "All Processes" where we want to show the time at which the status of a particular process has changed. For example,the date/time when a process has gone from "active" to "pause". However, we haven't found a way to do so. We have gone through the available process metrics for designing a portal report.

Is there a way we can find the time whenever the process status has been modified.

Thanks in advance!!!

OriginalPostID-149680

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @nileshr Please find attached the pseudo-code which will give you an idea of how your use case needs to be implemented. Prior to implementing the approach, I would like to suggest you to check a possibility of building plugin by your team. Also tweak the approach if required so that it is inline with the best practices.

Please do let me know if you have any questions.
  • @nileshr Please find attached the pseudo-code which will give you an idea of how your use case needs to be implemented. Prior to implementing the approach, I would like to suggest you to check a possibility of building plugin by your team. Also tweak the approach if required so that it is inline with the best practices.

Please do let me know if you have any questions.
Children
No Data