149809 - no subject - #portal report : Is there any way we can

#portal report : Is there any way we can disable/hide the "Filter" toolbar from old portal default "My Task" report. Its a default page and the only option i get in the page for my tasks reports is to "Make it my start page". The problem we face is that many times random business user adds and applies a filter and saves the report and other people stop seeing their report properly due to the filter applied.

and in advance: Yeah yeah, we are still using portal for old portal applications :)

OriginalPostID-149809

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

• yes, and i went to one more business user who is a basic user, even he can save the report and make modifications and why the options are not visible in your screenshots, seems like there is definitely some configuration or customization.
  • Since you can see the "Make this my start page" option, are you sure that this is the default 'My Tasks' report, or if it is, have you added it to a custom page/channel? The "Make this my start page" option should only be available on custom pages, and if a custom report has been created with the same name it would behave as you have described. If this is the case, when the report channel is added to the page there is an option to 'Show Editing Controls', which includes the Save button. As described here forum.appian.com/.../Portal_Reports.html administrator rights are required for the Save option to be displayed, but if a new report has been created, admin permissions may have been assigned to a larger group. If this is the case, you can edit which options are displayed by opening the page in designer and navigating to options->edit for the channel. In order to find the report/page in question, you can search by creating a new application and searching for pages to add.