154540 - no subject - I am trying to use the execute process r

I am trying to use the execute process report smart service to return a set of data including about some executing processes. I've managed to get it working for most cases then discovered that where the report returns multiple data items in a single cell you can only save the first item in the list. (in my case I have a list of contracts associated with the process - the report shows 4 contracts but my resultant PV only lists the first). Is there a preferred method for storing lists out of a report?

OriginalPostID-154540

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @darrinw It might be worth trying the following approach and afaik this is the only viable approach:
    Step - 1: Convert the Multiple type to Single type by using functions such as joinarray() or internalize().
    Step - 2: Upon retrieval, convert the values (obtained in Step - 1) back to the desired data types by using funcions such as split() or externalise() etc.
    And also to support your discovery, documentation says that 'If your report saves multiple data values into a single cell (the intersection of a row and a column) only the first element is saved.'
  • @darrinw It might be worth trying the following approach and afaik this is the only viable approach:
    Step - 1: Convert the Multiple type to Single type by using functions such as joinarray() or internalize().
    Step - 2: Upon retrieval, convert the values (obtained in Step - 1) back to the desired data types by using funcions such as split() or externalise() etc.
    And also to support your discovery, documentation says that 'If your report saves multiple data values into a single cell (the intersection of a row and a column) only the first element is saved.'
Children
No Data