155160 - no subject - Hi.. I have created a portal report wher

Hi.. I have created a portal report where the report type is Task and the context is Process Model. I have selected option to "Include data from sub-processes". In the report data, I have included a process variable called "id" which is passed to and present in its sub processes as well. If i have created a task and passed few subprocesses, when I run the report, the id column is displayed as "1; 1; 1; 1;" instead of "1". Id is a Number column and is not multiple. Any idea why this is happening?

OriginalPostID-155160

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • The report context only parent model will be there.
    And when you select the include data from sub-processes the data of the sub-process will be available along with process variables of the parent model.

New row for the sub-process will not be created.

For the solution you have to give sub-process models in the report context.
    And what ever process variables you are using for display data should be present in all the models given in to the report context.
  • The report context only parent model will be there.
    And when you select the include data from sub-processes the data of the sub-process will be available along with process variables of the parent model.

New row for the sub-process will not be created.

For the solution you have to give sub-process models in the report context.
    And what ever process variables you are using for display data should be present in all the models given in to the report context.
Children
No Data