158850 - no subject - I have a Tempo report with lot of data o

I have a Tempo report with lot of data on the page. Is there a way user can quickly navigate to the Top or Bottom of the page by clicking on a button/ link instead of scrolling up or down? The requirement is similar to conventional webpage design where a long web page usually has a "Go to Top" icon/ button to go to top part of the page instantly.

OriginalPostID-158850

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @aviroop As already said, we could work around only in two better ways and Option - 1 is OOTB functionality. But as said in option - 2 by spending some more efforts, you can implement functionality similar to accordion where only one section appears at a time and rest of them will be collapsed i.e. Let's say you have five sections on the interface, if user tries to expand 3rd section, 1,2,4 and 5 will be collapsed. Probably not the best, but can serve as an alternative until Appian provides an effective OOTB approach or a way to customise SAIL.
  • @aviroop As already said, we could work around only in two better ways and Option - 1 is OOTB functionality. But as said in option - 2 by spending some more efforts, you can implement functionality similar to accordion where only one section appears at a time and rest of them will be collapsed i.e. Let's say you have five sections on the interface, if user tries to expand 3rd section, 1,2,4 and 5 will be collapsed. Probably not the best, but can serve as an alternative until Appian provides an effective OOTB approach or a way to customise SAIL.
Children
No Data