159064 - no subject - How can I display cdt values in the SAIL

How can I display cdt values in the SAIL report which is querying a record? I am getting blank for Mod ID which is coming from a amendmentRequest_Info cdt. Below is my code:
load(
local!pagingInfo: a!pagingInfo(
startIndex: 1,
batchSize: 20,
sort: a!sortInfo(
field: "complianceComment",
ascending: true
)
),
with(
local!datasubset: queryrecord(
cons!PPLM_CUSIP_FEE_RECORD,
a!query(
selection: a!querySelection(columns: {

a!queryColumn(field: "amendmentRequest_Info.amendmentRequestID"),
a!queryColumn(field: "complianceComment"),
}),
pagingInfo: local!pagingInfo
)
),
a!gridField(
totalCount: local!datasubset.totalCount,
columns: {

a!gridTextColumn(
label: "Mod ID",
field: "amendmentRequest_Info.amendmentRequestID",
data: index(local!datasubset.data, "amendmentRequest_Info.amendmentRequestID", nu...

OriginalPostID-159064

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @zulfiqarp Hi, here are a few suggestions to you to resolve the issue:

1. Is amendmentRequest_Info of type multiple? If so you may not be able access a list inside a list in the manner which you are trying to do. There are several posts in the forum which will help you to access a list inside a list if amendmentRequest_Info holds multiple values.

2. Assuming that amendmentRequest_Info is not of type multiple, I would like to suggest to try below code:

a!gridTextColumn(
    data: index(local!datasubset.data.amendmentRequest_Info, "amendmentRequestID", null)
    )

Please do let me know if you have any questions. Further it would be good to let the forum users know the basic structure of cdt (atleast to a level of which you are making use of the fields) so that some one might quickly help you to resolve the issue.
  • @zulfiqarp Hi, here are a few suggestions to you to resolve the issue:

1. Is amendmentRequest_Info of type multiple? If so you may not be able access a list inside a list in the manner which you are trying to do. There are several posts in the forum which will help you to access a list inside a list if amendmentRequest_Info holds multiple values.

2. Assuming that amendmentRequest_Info is not of type multiple, I would like to suggest to try below code:

a!gridTextColumn(
    data: index(local!datasubset.data.amendmentRequest_Info, "amendmentRequestID", null)
    )

Please do let me know if you have any questions. Further it would be good to let the forum users know the basic structure of cdt (atleast to a level of which you are making use of the fields) so that some one might quickly help you to resolve the issue.
Children
No Data