159064 - no subject - How can I display cdt values in the SAIL

How can I display cdt values in the SAIL report which is querying a record? I am getting blank for Mod ID which is coming from a amendmentRequest_Info cdt. Below is my code:
load(
local!pagingInfo: a!pagingInfo(
startIndex: 1,
batchSize: 20,
sort: a!sortInfo(
field: "complianceComment",
ascending: true
)
),
with(
local!datasubset: queryrecord(
cons!PPLM_CUSIP_FEE_RECORD,
a!query(
selection: a!querySelection(columns: {

a!queryColumn(field: "amendmentRequest_Info.amendmentRequestID"),
a!queryColumn(field: "complianceComment"),
}),
pagingInfo: local!pagingInfo
)
),
a!gridField(
totalCount: local!datasubset.totalCount,
columns: {

a!gridTextColumn(
label: "Mod ID",
field: "amendmentRequest_Info.amendmentRequestID",
data: index(local!datasubset.data, "amendmentRequest_Info.amendmentRequestID", nu...

OriginalPostID-159064

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @zulfiqarp Sure, one thing I would like to suggest you to keep few things in mind as follows prior to implementation:

1. You are querying a record of type present in PPLM_CUSIP_FEE_RECORD. So let's assume that you got 10 records as a result and you will be providing the same to grid component. As long as you use a primitive or custom data type (of type single) in the PPLM_CUSIP_FEE_RECORD there won't be any issue, as the one - one relation always gives the same count of records. As long as the count of the records the grid hold is same, it works fine.
    2. If the data type (primitive or custom) you are going to access is of type multiple inside PPLM_CUSIP_FEE_RECORD, there is a chance to get mismatch of the count of results between PPLM_CUSIP_FEE_RECORD (parent) and the amendmentRequest_Info (child) because amendmentRequest_Info maintains one - many relationship with the parent and this gives raise to an error. So here you should either build the grid based on amendmentRequest_Info or concat the multiple results of amendmentRequest_Info into a single value so that amendmentRequest_Info always maintain a one-one relationship with the parent.

Here are the links to access a list inside the list.
    /search?q=OriginalPostID-103475
  • @zulfiqarp Sure, one thing I would like to suggest you to keep few things in mind as follows prior to implementation:

1. You are querying a record of type present in PPLM_CUSIP_FEE_RECORD. So let's assume that you got 10 records as a result and you will be providing the same to grid component. As long as you use a primitive or custom data type (of type single) in the PPLM_CUSIP_FEE_RECORD there won't be any issue, as the one - one relation always gives the same count of records. As long as the count of the records the grid hold is same, it works fine.
    2. If the data type (primitive or custom) you are going to access is of type multiple inside PPLM_CUSIP_FEE_RECORD, there is a chance to get mismatch of the count of results between PPLM_CUSIP_FEE_RECORD (parent) and the amendmentRequest_Info (child) because amendmentRequest_Info maintains one - many relationship with the parent and this gives raise to an error. So here you should either build the grid based on amendmentRequest_Info or concat the multiple results of amendmentRequest_Info into a single value so that amendmentRequest_Info always maintain a one-one relationship with the parent.

Here are the links to access a list inside the list.
Children
No Data