a!recordLink(
label: "Go to record view",
recordType: cons!CONS_RRF_Records,
identifier: _,
dashboard: "summary"
),
local!datasubset.identifiers

I'm getting the error: "An Error Has Occurred
The record data does not exist, has been deleted, or you do not have sufficient privileges to access it. (APNX-1-4205-006)".

The weird thing is, the link works fine on the first two rows.

OriginalPostID-161364

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I am keenly following this discussion as I have faced a similar issue but not particularly while accessing record but at the time of fetching the data from report. My observartions are that, Appian is some times returning the data of data type called 'List of Variant'. When we pass the same data without casting (to Integer or String etc) to any other rule or function which accepts 'Any Type' as input, the data isn't passed properly. Simply speaking, I observed a failure case when an object expects 'Any Type' as input and we are trying to pass 'List of Variant'. Though this isn't happening everywhere, in few places, this flaw prevails.

So a query from me is, Is Appian not able to understand and accept the 'List of Variant' data type when 'Any Type' is expected type of input?
  • I am keenly following this discussion as I have faced a similar issue but not particularly while accessing record but at the time of fetching the data from report. My observartions are that, Appian is some times returning the data of data type called 'List of Variant'. When we pass the same data without casting (to Integer or String etc) to any other rule or function which accepts 'Any Type' as input, the data isn't passed properly. Simply speaking, I observed a failure case when an object expects 'Any Type' as input and we are trying to pass 'List of Variant'. Though this isn't happening everywhere, in few places, this flaw prevails.

So a query from me is, Is Appian not able to understand and accept the 'List of Variant' data type when 'Any Type' is expected type of input?
Children
No Data