163178 - no subject - Has anyone had trouble with getting resu

Has anyone had trouble with getting results from a getportalreportdatasubet[] within a process model?
We are using it to get the task id's for user reassignmnet, when ran independently we get the results as expected. When ran as the sub process (from the parent process) no results are found.
Thinking it was a timeout issue we placed the the report within an expression rule but saw no differences.

Another weird thing is if we restart the process -and change no variables- it will return the variables we want.
Any suggestions?

getportalreportdatasubset(
reportId: cons!CAC_DELEGATIONS_EXCEPTION_PROC_TASKS_REPORT,
pagingInfo: topaginginfo(1,-1),
contextIds: {},
filters: {
{field: "3", operator: "LIKE", value: pv!DelegationProcessSubType_Txt},
{field: "7", operator: "LIKE", value: pv!originalAssigneeUsername},
{field: "9", operator: "EQUAL", value: "RM Exception Submission"}
}
)

OriginalPostID-163178

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Execute process report might compromise the functionality from the perspective of filters and operator on filters (queryProcessAnalytics has OR and AND operators as well) because we need 3 different filters where as Execute portal report has only one filter. Though we can configure the filters on portal report, I think it's elegant and convenient to modify from rules.

Further I think that the issue (which could be probably because of security) should be sorted rather than planning for a work around because so far from my experience what I have observed is, getportalreportdatasubset (now replaced by queryProcessAnalytics) has a upper hand over Execute portal report smart service in terms of usability or re-usability.
  • Execute process report might compromise the functionality from the perspective of filters and operator on filters (queryProcessAnalytics has OR and AND operators as well) because we need 3 different filters where as Execute portal report has only one filter. Though we can configure the filters on portal report, I think it's elegant and convenient to modify from rules.

Further I think that the issue (which could be probably because of security) should be sorted rather than planning for a work around because so far from my experience what I have observed is, getportalreportdatasubset (now replaced by queryProcessAnalytics) has a upper hand over Execute portal report smart service in terms of usability or re-usability.
Children
No Data