163178 - no subject - Has anyone had trouble with getting resu

Has anyone had trouble with getting results from a getportalreportdatasubet[] within a process model?
We are using it to get the task id's for user reassignmnet, when ran independently we get the results as expected. When ran as the sub process (from the parent process) no results are found.
Thinking it was a timeout issue we placed the the report within an expression rule but saw no differences.

Another weird thing is if we restart the process -and change no variables- it will return the variables we want.
Any suggestions?

getportalreportdatasubset(
reportId: cons!CAC_DELEGATIONS_EXCEPTION_PROC_TASKS_REPORT,
pagingInfo: topaginginfo(1,-1),
contextIds: {},
filters: {
{field: "3", operator: "LIKE", value: pv!DelegationProcessSubType_Txt},
{field: "7", operator: "LIKE", value: pv!originalAssigneeUsername},
{field: "9", operator: "EQUAL", value: "RM Exception Submission"}
}
)

OriginalPostID-163178

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @chandhinir Hi, sure, could you please answer the following few questions:

1. What is the data type of the process variable that you are finally saving the results into?
    2. May I please know if the process is being run under the basic user or system administrator's context? If it's being run under basic user's context I would like to suggest to run the same under system administrator's context to debug the issue from the security perspective.
    3. May I please know if you are saying that the results are being retrieved by executing the a!queryProcessAnalytics() in the standard expression editor which is outside the context of the process?
  • @chandhinir Hi, sure, could you please answer the following few questions:

1. What is the data type of the process variable that you are finally saving the results into?
    2. May I please know if the process is being run under the basic user or system administrator's context? If it's being run under basic user's context I would like to suggest to run the same under system administrator's context to debug the issue from the security perspective.
    3. May I please know if you are saying that the results are being retrieved by executing the a!queryProcessAnalytics() in the standard expression editor which is outside the context of the process?
Children
No Data