When running a portal report using a!queryProcessAnalytics, We are seeing a below error in log file

Hello,

When running a portal report using a!queryProcessAnalytics, We are seeing a below error in log file:
ERROR com.appiancorp.core.expr.a.QueryProcessAnalytics - com.appiancorp.kougar.driver.exceptions.Signal: index
java.lang.RuntimeException: com.appiancorp.kougar.driver.exceptions.Signal: index

Batch size is just 10.

Did anyone experience this issue.

Regards,
Vinit.

OriginalPostID-164456

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

• Can you paste the code? I think you have specified an index which is greater than 10 and the report had less than 10 rows. (Probably in the query part of your query property in a!queryProcessAnalytics)
  • There are many rows, but the report is not fetching nor displaying anyrow, seems like issue with a!queryProcessAnalytics , Below is the code:
    a!queryProcessAnalytics(
    report: cons!ALL_TASK_REPORT,
    query: a!query(pagingInfo: a!pagingInfo(startIndex: 1, batchSize: 10)))
    Certified Senior Developer
    A context is required.
    Please pass one or more context to the a!queryProcessAnalytics. That may resolve your issue.
  • There is no context for this report, as this is All task report. THe issue is with analytics engine. I may need to clear those engiens and rebuilt it and then verify.
  • This error can indicate your environment is facing the same issue I explain at forum.appian.com/.../f-130342

1. Please navigate to the Rules tab
    2. In the search box search for any constant with any of these names

1. task_avg_completion
    2. Completion
    3. task_completion_time
    4. is_process_ontime
    5. is_process_overdue
    6. is_task_favorite
    7. is_task_ontime
    8. is_task_overdue
    9. Lag
    10. NetCompletion
    11. NetLag
    12. NetWork
    13. process_completion_time
    14. process_deadline
    15. process_ee_id
    16. pm_avg_completion
    17. pm_avg_lag
    18. pm_avg_work
    19. process_start_time
    20. task_assignee_owner
    21. task_assignment_time
    22. task_attributed_to
    23. task_avg_lag
    24. task_avg_work
    25. task_deadline
    26. task_ee_id
    27. task_status
    28. total_completion_time
    29. total_lag_time
    30. total_work_time
    31. Work

II. To fix this

1. Remove the constant from the system.
    2. Stop the app server
    3. Stop Appian
    4. Recreate analytics by deleting:

<APPIAN_HOME>/server/process/analytics/0000/gw1
    <APPIAN_HOME>/server/process/analytics/0001/gw1
    <APPIAN_HOME>/server/process/analytics/0002/gw1
    <APPIAN_HOME>/server/process/analytics/XXXXX/gw1
  • Hi, vinitl did you manage to solve this problem? I am facing the same issue.

I have tried to find if there is a conflict in any constant using this code:

1. Install forum.appian.com/.../Content Details by UUID

2. Use the following expression. Do you see any UUID being returned? (e.g.
    _a-0000d3bf-2996-8000-8392-0a000064044c_22371) or only the names themselves?

=apply(fn!getconstantorruleuuidbyname,{"Completion" ,"cons!is_process_ontime" ,"cons!is_process_overdue" ,"cons!is_task_favorite" ,"cons!is_task_ontime" ,"cons!is_task_overdue" ,"cons!Lag" ,"cons!NetCompletion" ,"cons!NetLag" ,"cons!NetWork" ,"cons!process_completion_time" ,"cons!process_deadline" ,"cons!process_ee_id" ,"cons!process_start_time" ,"cons!process_status" ,"cons!pm_avg_completion" ,"cons!pm_avg_lag" ,"cons!pm_avg_work" ,"cons!task_assignee_owner" ,"cons!task_assignment_time" ,"cons!task_attributed_to" ,"cons!task_avg_completion" ,"cons!task_avg_lag" ,"cons!task_avg_work" ,"cons!task_completion_time" ,"cons!task_deadline" ,"cons!task_ee_id" ,"cons!task_status" ,"cons!total_completion_time" ,"cons!total_lag_time" ,"cons!total_work_time" ,"cons!Work"})

but in the return output there is no issue.

Any suggestions?