The task report is not refreshed automatically when the user picks a tasks and completes it from the report.

The task report is not refreshed automatically when the user picks a tasks and completes it from the report. it still displays that completed task in the queue and when user tries to open it again it says "Task has been deleted/ completed by another user". has any one came across this before?

OriginalPostID-170231

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @navajithh I personally opine that it may not be right to say it isn't doable. It depends on the design you have opted for. As long as you completely depend on the analytics data, it isn't possible. In case of analytics approach you may need to opt for a user friendly approach such as a button (say 'Refresh') that refreshes the SAIL interface etc and 'Educate User' as specified by @shyamb becomes prime motto here. But at the same time, this could also be perfectly accomplished if you could slightly introduce the database into the task report which you are expecting updates post task completion, by maintaining the task id and status (and if needed, some more attributes) in database, update the same in chaining mode after the completion of user input task. So far I have implemented the same and the links and statuses appears dynamically based on data in the database. It depends on our design and if you definitely need to accomplish the requirement, then yes it is doable by taking some pain.
  • @navajithh I personally opine that it may not be right to say it isn't doable. It depends on the design you have opted for. As long as you completely depend on the analytics data, it isn't possible. In case of analytics approach you may need to opt for a user friendly approach such as a button (say 'Refresh') that refreshes the SAIL interface etc and 'Educate User' as specified by @shyamb becomes prime motto here. But at the same time, this could also be perfectly accomplished if you could slightly introduce the database into the task report which you are expecting updates post task completion, by maintaining the task id and status (and if needed, some more attributes) in database, update the same in chaining mode after the completion of user input task. So far I have implemented the same and the links and statuses appears dynamically based on data in the database. It depends on our design and if you definitely need to accomplish the requirement, then yes it is doable by taking some pain.
Children
No Data