174605 - no subject - Hi, say I have a case to count a total s

Hi, say I have a case to count a total submitted per month and plot them in line/bar chart base on its submitted date. Anyone got some insight how to produce an array consist of the monthly total submitted?

I'm using such CDT as below image.

OriginalPostID-174605

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • hi stefanh, so is there other way to done it without CDT manipulation? i.e using function. So far i found out that month() function returns integer and with apply(), it can become an array of submitDate in integer. From there on I'm stuck at how to construct an sum array that consist of the sum of the same number in the previous array. i.e. from submitDate array {1,1,1,1,2,2,2,3,3,4,4} to am array of {4,3,2,2}.
  • hi stefanh, so is there other way to done it without CDT manipulation? i.e using function. So far i found out that month() function returns integer and with apply(), it can become an array of submitDate in integer. From there on I'm stuck at how to construct an sum array that consist of the sum of the same number in the previous array. i.e. from submitDate array {1,1,1,1,2,2,2,3,3,4,4} to am array of {4,3,2,2}.
Children
No Data