Trying to incorporate multiple filters for a task grid.

Certified Associate Developer

#taskreport #queryquestion - Trying to incorporate multiple filters for a task grid. Is there a way to to execute "AND" operator? I am getting an error message that grouping and aggregations are not supported for a task report document.

OriginalPostID-174691

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @colleeny It isn't exactly about version because there hasn't been any changes made in the queryProcessAnalytics in 7.11 when compared to its release version which is around 7.8 if I am not wrong.

So re your query about 'grouping and aggregations are not supported for a task report document', Correct.! - Documentation at https://forum.appian.com/suite/help/7.11/System_Functions.html#a!queryProcessAnalytics.28.29 already says that 'Columns cannot be selected or aggregated via the query parameter but can be configured in the process report.'

Still if you think that your code is syntactically wrong (apart from the aggregation or grouping), I would like to suggest to create a copy of the code snippet and remove the rule names and any other confidential information and upload the same. Then the community could quickly try to come up with a best possible solution.
  • @colleeny It isn't exactly about version because there hasn't been any changes made in the queryProcessAnalytics in 7.11 when compared to its release version which is around 7.8 if I am not wrong.

So re your query about 'grouping and aggregations are not supported for a task report document', Correct.! - Documentation at https://forum.appian.com/suite/help/7.11/System_Functions.html#a!queryProcessAnalytics.28.29 already says that 'Columns cannot be selected or aggregated via the query parameter but can be configured in the process report.'

Still if you think that your code is syntactically wrong (apart from the aggregation or grouping), I would like to suggest to create a copy of the code snippet and remove the rule names and any other confidential information and upload the same. Then the community could quickly try to come up with a best possible solution.
Children
No Data