Can I do filtering and aggregation in getportalreportdatasubset() ?

Can I do filtering and aggregation in getportalreportdatasubset() ? I can't use queryEntity() because the data is from PVs .

OriginalPostID-175588

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • We are using Portal Reports to pull information on tasks (Owner,Region etc) using a!queryProcessAnalytics().I need to build the summary view for this Report that should representation the count of Tasks of Each Assignee of each region and the a!queryProcessAnalytics() doesn't support Aggregation . Is there any other alternative way to achieve this column aggregation so that I can list all the count of tasks for the Owner for the region?
  • We are using Portal Reports to pull information on tasks (Owner,Region etc) using a!queryProcessAnalytics().I need to build the summary view for this Report that should representation the count of Tasks of Each Assignee of each region and the a!queryProcessAnalytics() doesn't support Aggregation . Is there any other alternative way to achieve this column aggregation so that I can list all the count of tasks for the Owner for the region?
Children
No Data