187473 - no subject - Hi,\n\nI have created a Oracle SQL view

Hi,

I have created a Oracle SQL view and one of the column is a difference of date and time, the data type shown in the view description is of Interval Day To Second. Now what is the corresponding type I have to give while creating the custom data type in Appian. I would be using this column for calculating the Average, aggregation function [AVG] in a!queryEntity works for data types [[Number (Integer), Number (Decimal), Interval (Day to Second)]].

Thanks,
Madhu

OriginalPostID-187473

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @madhubindu Did you try casting the result to a data type desired by you in the view itself? I generally cast the result to the data type (by keeping Appian's primitive data types in mind) desired by me in the view initially so that I can map it conveniently in Appian later on. I am not sure if it's an elegant solution and let's see what other practitioners opine on this.
  • @madhubindu Did you try casting the result to a data type desired by you in the view itself? I generally cast the result to the data type (by keeping Appian's primitive data types in mind) desired by me in the view initially so that I can map it conveniently in Appian later on. I am not sure if it's an elegant solution and let's see what other practitioners opine on this.
Children
No Data