Display cumulative data on Appian Reports

Hi, Is there any simple way to show cumulative data on charts? i have data like this in DB and i need report as shown below
id validation date validatedwithin1day
1 01-10-2015 true
2 05-11-2015 false
3 01-12-2015 true
4 01-01-2016 true
5 05-01-2016 false
6 10-01-2016 true
7 02-02-2016 true

report must be like this

oct-15 nov-15 dec-15 jan-16 feb-16
1 1 2 4 5

i.e cumulative count of true's with frequency of year.Let me know if you need any more data.

OriginalPostID-188882

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I would recommend using a view. Databases are designed to handle large data operations efficiently, and the view would let you customize the data that comes back so you can run an aggregation on it as you wish. You can make one column return the day and the other return the month for each row in the DB, and then run a queryAggregation on those columns (or just have the view return the data that you want in your chart).
  • I would recommend using a view. Databases are designed to handle large data operations efficiently, and the view would let you customize the data that comes back so you can run an aggregation on it as you wish. You can make one column return the day and the other return the month for each row in the DB, and then run a queryAggregation on those columns (or just have the view return the data that you want in your chart).
Children
No Data