I want to build a report which shows who is current assignee of the task and who was previous owner of the task.

Certified Senior Developer

I want to build a report which shows who is current assignee of the task and who was previous owner of the task. The reason for this report is we have a functionality to re-assign the tasks; but I want to display who had initially worked on the task by accepting it before it got re-assigned.
Please suggest.

OriginalPostID-190541

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    Those are all valid points, @sikhivahans, but the smart service Ambrish is referring to allows an external party to reassign a task. For instance, someone goes home sick, so the manager wants to reassign that individual's tasks to someone else.

Other than the smart service, you could use exception flow that is triggered by a variable getting updated via a process-to-process message. It would essentially do the same thing as the smart service, but you would have more control over the process steps prior to the task getting re-assigned.
    Certified Lead Developer
    Those are all valid points, @sikhivahans, but the smart service Ambrish is referring to allows an external party to reassign a task. For instance, someone goes home sick, so the manager wants to reassign that individual's tasks to someone else.

Other than the smart service, you could use exception flow that is triggered by a variable getting updated via a process-to-process message. It would essentially do the same thing as the smart service, but you would have more control over the process steps prior to the task getting re-assigned.
Children
No Data