I want to fetch the task Id which will be present in the sub process.

I have one main process and sub process based on MNI, however I have process Id in my PV of the main process and I want to fetch the task Id which will be present in the sub process. I also want to get these data on to the SAIL Form.
Thanks!!

OriginalPostID-191369

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Ravir,
    Create a process report from the Appian designer, select report type as "Task", select context type as" Tasks by process model".
    Configure the report with the main process model and select "Yes" for Include data from sub-processes. Also in the report configure a column of the report as checked for "Link to more information" - > "Link to" as Task Details - > "Task" as tp!id.
    Then using the Query process analytics method as mentioned in the link above, you can get the data subset that will contain all the required data which can be manipulated based on the requirement.
  • Hi Ravir,
    Create a process report from the Appian designer, select report type as "Task", select context type as" Tasks by process model".
    Configure the report with the main process model and select "Yes" for Include data from sub-processes. Also in the report configure a column of the report as checked for "Link to more information" - > "Link to" as Task Details - > "Task" as tp!id.
    Then using the Query process analytics method as mentioned in the link above, you can get the data subset that will contain all the required data which can be manipulated based on the requirement.
Children
No Data